Good morning.

There is a good inversion & our coaches hear that it is a frigid -20 or less towards the bottom of the hill, despite being -3 at the top. Makes for pretty miserable lift riding, and it is really no fun, with very little learning, when everyone is freezing. No practice today.

The choice is to wait yet one more day and hope that Monday we can get started with the club. DEVOS, if tomorrow is good to go then meet at the race shack around 10am and please bring all club paperwork filled out. There will no doubt be some time needed for organizing kids and working through additional information at the beginning of the season.

We will still send out another email tomorrow morning to let everyone know what the plan is.

Thanks, and stay warm.