There is no inversion today and it is not likely tomorrow, so temps at Skiland are as cold as town. Negative 17 at the moment.

DEVOS and Mighty Mites canceled for Saturday, but we will try again for BOTH groups on Sunday when the weather is forecasted to improve.

Mighty Mites parents: Please send a reply to info@fairbanksalpine.org to let us know if your skier(s) will be coming on Sunday if the weather is good enough. Also, we strongly encourage parents to be available to participate as lift companions for Mighty Mites. Thanks.